A medical invoice template is a post-treatment document used by any licensed practitioner to request payment from patients for the time spent caring for them and any medication or medical products used in their treatment.
This document serves as a record of treatment and a bill/charge. Licensed practitioners legalized to use a medical invoice to request payment from patients are as follows:
- Physical therapists
- Other licensed health care practitioners
A medical invoice template contains:
- Medical/health care business name.
- The date of invoicing.
- Invoice number.
- The address of both the service/health care provider and patient.
- The telephone contact and email address of those involved.
- The description of each visit, further information, and medication supplied.
- Hours billed.
- Rates per hour.
- Terms of payment and account information.
- Total amount.
If you sign up with Vencru, we do all the calculations for you! We,
- Organize your patient’s list.
- Track your patients in debt.
- Send you easy-to-understand medical business reports.
- Track your profits.
- Track your medical inventory.
- Do the calculations/math for you.
- Manage your business.
Our mission is to make it extremely easy to manage your medical business and get the best out of it. We will be sure to save you time, money, and resources while scaling your business.
Sign up with us today! Let’s ease the stress of managing your medical business so you can focus more on treating your patients and getting them the best medical attention and care they deserve.