Last Updated: Apr 17, 2023
This agreement sets out terms for accountants and bookkeepers who are Vencru partners.
Prior to joining the Vencru Partnership Program, you must have registered to be part of the program.
To maintain status as a Vencru Partner,
- You must now add at least one paid client subscription (not including the Vencru subscription for internal use provided as part of the Program benefits) to your Partner account within 60 days of acceptance into the Program.
- You must maintain at least ten paid client subscriptions (not including the Vencru subscription for internal use provided as part of the Program benefits) to your Partner account every year.
If you have registered and adhered to the partnership prerequisites below, then you are a recognized Vencru Partner and will receive the benefits of the Vencru Partner Program. Having registered into Vencru’s Partner Program, you are accepting and agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in this Partner Agreement (Partner Agreement), as well as Vencru’s Terms of Service, as updated or amended from time to time in Vencru’s discretion, which is incorporated into this Partner Agreement by reference.
If you are agreeing to this Partner Agreement not as an individual but on behalf of your company, organization, firm, partnership, or other corporate entity, then you agree and acknowledge that you are binding such entity to this Partner Agreement and that you are fully authorized to do so.
Vencru may update or modify this Partner Agreement from time to time at its sole discretion. All updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be published on Vencru’s website, and notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record.
Prior to joining the Program, you must:
- Fill out a Partner Application/Registration Form
- Setup your Vencru account
- Fill out the onboarding application form
- Sign the partnership agreement
Vencru will determine whether you are accepted to the Program once the Partnership Prerequisites above have been completed. Vencru reserves the right to accept or decline any organization or individual as a Vencru Partner regardless of whether the Partnership Prerequisites have been met, for example, if Vencru determines that you are likely to be unable to meet the Ongoing Requirements set out below.
Once you have joined the program, and as long as you remain part of, the program, you will receive access to the applicable benefits of the Program, as modified or updated by Vencru from time to time, at the specified status level, including:
- Commissions will be granted to Vencru Partners signed up to the Vencru Partnership Program. The commission includes a 15% commission on less than 60 licenses and or a 25% Commission on 60 and above licenses purchased by clients that sign up for Vencru’s yearly premium plans.
- One subscription to Vencru for internal use by your business
- Dedicated VIP support to get started.
- Free Vencru information and marketing collateral.
- Access to Partner-only information and support from a Vencru Account or Partnership Manager.
To maintain status as a Vencru Partner, you agree to:
- Actively promote Vencru to existing and potential clients consistent with your professional and ethical obligations. Log on to the Vencru app, and click on the menu page to find “refer and earn”. Use your referral code to sign up for your clients. This helps Vencru determine your commission.
- Not to collect subscription plans on behalf of Vencru Nigeria Limited or its parent company Vencru Inc.
- Ensure that you are up to date on Vencru’s product offerings.
- Promote Vencru on your website (if you have one) by maintaining an active hyperlink to Vencru.com and adhering to the Vencru Brand Guidelines, including not using the Vencru name or logo anywhere in your company/partnership name, registered business name, product name, service offering, or URL.
- Otherwise, act in good faith in the offering and use of Vencru.
Duration of the Partner Agreement
This Partner Agreement is effective immediately upon your being accepted into the Program by Vencru and remains in force until:
- Superseded by Vencru at any time effective upon the online publication of updated or modified terms – notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record.
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party for any reason by providing one month’s notice in writing to the other party.
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party, with immediate effect upon written notice being provided to the other party, for that other party’s material breach of any of the terms of this Partner Agreement.
If this Partner Agreement is terminated for any reason, you will no longer be able to participate in, or receive the benefits of, the Program.
For the avoidance of doubt, notwithstanding the termination of this Partner Agreement, Vencru’s Terms of Service will continue to apply to your use of the Services (as defined in Vencru’s Terms of Service) that Vencru may make available to you as a non-partner, and the following sections of this Partner Agreement will survive any such termination: “Applicability of Vencru’s Terms of Service”, “Relationship of Parties” and “Indemnity”.
Applicability of Vencru’s Terms of Service
This Partner Agreement applies in addition to, and should be read in conjunction with, Vencru’s Terms of Service, which are incorporated in this Partner Agreement by reference to the extent applicable and which govern matters in relation to your dealings with Vencru, including limitations on liability, indemnification, intellectual property, and governing law.
Relationship of Parties
No agency, joint venture, or employment is created between Vencru and you as a result of this Partner Agreement. You are not authorized to create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of Vencru.
You agree to indemnify Vencru against any and all claims, costs, damages, and/or loss that Vencru may sustain or incur, as a result of any claim by a third party, including your clients and any Vencru users, arising from (a) your acts or omissions including, but not limited to, your provision of professional services, implementation support, or other products or services, (b) your breach of this Partner Agreement.
Company Name (applicable, if you are registering as an entity, business, company)